- Investment portfolio
- Banbury Gateway
- Biggleswade - London Road Retail Park
- Gloucester - Triangle Park, Metz Way
- Greenwich - Charlton Riverside Parade
- Greenwich - Brocklebank Retail Park
- Rushden Lakes at Nene Valley
- Isle of Sheppey - Neats Court
- Stafford - Riverside/Bridge Street
- Sutton - High Street
- Truro - Willow Green
- Truro - Higher Newham
Greenwich - Charlton Riverside Parade
12 acre site comprising 4 separate land interests
Units 1-3, Maritime Industrial Park, Bugsby’s Way,
Charlton, Greenwich SE7
Development is now complete. J Sainsbury (120,000 sq ft) and Marks and Spencer (80,000 sq ft) are now trading.
Freehold interest acquired in Bugsby’s Way Retail Park in Greenwich, the adjoining Maritime Industrial Estate, Andrews Sykes Industrial Unit and Wickes at Woolwich Road. The property is prominently situated on the corner of Bugsby’s Way and Gallions Road. Construction was completed in June 2015.
On 9 January 2013 the Royal Borough of Greenwich confirmed a resolution to grant consent for the proposed scheme subject to a Section 106 agreement. The s106 and s278 Agreements have now been completed.
The scheme has been forward funded by Barclays Nominee (George Yard) Limited.