- Investment portfolio
- Banbury Gateway
- Biggleswade - London Road Retail Park
- Gloucester - Triangle Park, Metz Way
- Greenwich - Charlton Riverside Parade
- Greenwich - Brocklebank Retail Park
- Rushden Lakes at Nene Valley
- Isle of Sheppey - Neats Court
- Stafford - Riverside/Bridge Street
- Sutton - High Street
- Truro - Willow Green
- Truro - Higher Newham
Approximately 12 acres.
The shopping park occupies a prominent position fronting the M40 at Junction 11.
M&S have opened as anchor on the Shopping Park taking 100,000 sq ft of space for a full general merchandise store including food. Primark occupy 60,000 sq ft and Next trade from 40,000 sq ft for home and fashion. Further retailers include River Island, Outfit, Fat Face, New Look, Poundland, McDonald's, Starbucks, Carphone Warehouse, Mountain Warehouse, EE and The Gift Company.
Full planning permission was granted in Dec 2012 for a 285,000 sq ft shopping park at Banbury Gateway. The development completed in October 2015 and is now fully open for trading.
The Crown Estate forward fund the development.
Please see the link below for more information on the site: